Wednesday, November 28, 2007

New "Reading Together" Online

Hi everyone,

I had an idea that I thought we might want to try out with the December book. It's "reading together" through our Book Buddies blog. Basically, I've divided the book into five sections which I've matched to a reading schedule. The schedule is as follows:

Thursday, Nov. 29th - Sunday, Dec. 2nd = Chapters 1 - 4 (32 pages)
Monday, Dec. 3rd - Thursday, Dec. 6th = Chapters 5 - 8 (30 pages)
Friday, Dec. 7th - Monday, Dec. 10th = Chapters 9 - 13 (34 pages)
Tuesday, Dec. 11th - Friday, Dec. 14th = Chapters 14 - 16 (31 pages)
Saturday, Dec. 15th - Monday, Dec. 17th = Chapters 17 - 21 (35 pages)

After each set of chapters I will post a brief summary to the blog along with questions and comments. You can choose to read along with me (and the schedule) and post your own questions and comments after each set of chapters as well. You don't have to do this, but I thought it might be a fun way to read the book and keep the blog up to date.

Also, keep in mind that due to the holidays, we actually only have three weeks until the next meeting instead of the usual four. Happy reading!

No comments: